WHEN SHOULD I GET A HOME INSPECTION?
- Pre-Drywall – If you’re building a house, we can evaluate the contractor’s work and major systems before everything is hidden under layers of drywall.
- New Home – Once construction is complete, we can assess your home and prepare a list of items to be repaired prior to your “walk through” with the builder, giving you leverage.
- Twelve-Month Builder Warranty – Most new homes come with a 12-month builder warranty. Call Copious Interests Inc., and we can identify any issues while they’re still covered under the warranty.
- Pre-Listing – Thinking of listing your home? Schedule a home inspection and address any issues before your house is listed. This allows you to better position the selling price of the home before it hits the market.
- Buying a Home – Protect your financial investment and make sure you have a certified home inspector give you an accurate evaluation of the property.
At Copious Interests Inc. our professional home inspection team will evaluate your home from foundation to roof following the Standards of Practice set by InterNACHI and the state you reside. Here is an example of what we look for in a home inspection:
- Roof Condition
- HVAC Unit / Systems
- Electrical System
- Flooring Condition
- Kitchen Appliances
In many cases we can provide you a detailed home inspection report the same day. Click Here to see what our happy customers have to say about our work and service.
Give us a call today at to schedule your building inspection.
© 2019 Copious Interests Inc.
California General Contractor LIC#925354
Inspector of Structures IOS.0002423-RES