COMPREHENSIVE HOME INSPECTIONS
WORK WITH A TRUSTED HOME INSPECTOR Serving Nevada & California, Lake Tahoe, Reno, and Surrounding Areas
A professional home inspection is an independent and unbiased review of our home and property. At Copious Interests we take pride in offering high-quality residential home inspections at an affordable rate. We use the latest technology and techniques to ensure our home inspections are fast, non-invasive and detailed. Depending on the size and condition of the home, a full home inspection will usually take between 2-3 hours.
At Copious Interests we recognize that your time is valuable. This is why we offer flexible scheduling which allows for you to work within your day plan to schedule a residential home inspection. We offer early morning and late evening appointments to better serve you and your demanding schedule. It is highly advised to accompany your inspector through the property inspection. While our reports are very detailed, it doesn’t hurt to have a visual reinforcement of our analysis and suggestions. We welcome your questions and address your concerns as we walk through the home together. If your schedule does not permit you to accompany our home inspection team, don’t sweat it. Our detailed report will give you an accurate analysis and the true condition of your home after the inspection is completed. We also offer a FREE follow-up telephone consultation to discuss the report in more detail. Once again, working with you around your schedule is one of our highest priorities.
HOW DOES A PROFESSIONAL HOME INSPECTION WORK?
- The first step in getting a complete home inspection is by reaching out to our professional team. We begin by asking you about your property, any particular problem areas you believe you might have including the foundation, structure, plumbing, electrical systems, roof or exterior of your home.
- We note any possible problem areas and take high definition photographs to tell the story as we go.
- Our goal is to not only identify problems, but also determine the true condition of your home. You might have a leaky roof or peeling paint, but your house could be structurally sound and need very little work to bring it back to it’s prime.
- When we are finished with the property inspection, we create a detailed report outlining our analysis and how assess how critical each problem area is to the safety and value of your home. The report contains high definition photographs and diagrams that allow you to see every detail. If you are unavailable to to walk the inspection with your professional team we will schedule a follow up phone consultation to discuss the findings.
INDUSTRY STANDARDS FOR QUALITY HOME INSPECTIONS
Our inspections are performed in accordance with InterNACHI Home Inspection Standards of Practice. InterNACHI is the most recognized and respected organization of home inspectors in North America.
At Copious Interests we will inspect your home the way we would inspect our own. We understand that many home buyers and home owners have limited construction experience which is why they hire us to inspect their home or property. Legendary customer service combined with fast and detailed reporting is why Lake Tahoe area residents are turning to Copious Interests for home inspection needs. Our professional team write each report unique to the property inspected and try to use language that is easy to understand for our clients.
THE BENEFITS OF SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT WITH COPIOUS INTERESTS
- Comprehensive and Thorough Inspections: Roof, Foundation, Electric, Plumbing, Attic, Crawlspace, Wood Rot, Pest, Moisture, Structure, and Safety
- Inspections for Commercial, Residential, Large Estate, and Manufactured homes
- Open seven days a week 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- We offer early morning and late evening appointment to work with your schedule
- We proudly provide home inspections in Reno, Tahoe, Truckee, Carson City, South Lake Tahoe, Tahoe City, and surrounding areas
- Top of the line software. Easy to read inspection reports, full color photos, summaries, and complete descriptions
- The inspection report is ready for you the same day as your inspection
- Inspector is available for client meetings at the property to discuss inspection findings and by phone to go over reports and answer any questions
We take pride in offering fast, reliable and detailed home inspection services. Please call the office at (530) 545-9880 for a quote on price for an inspection. *Inspection price dependent on size, age, and location of your home or property. We accept Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Credit Debit, and Paid in Escrow. Call (530) 545-9880 for an appointment or an estimate on your next home inspection. We look forward to serving you.
© 2019 Copious Interests Inc.
California General Contractor LIC#925354
Inspector of Structures IOS.0002423-RES